Best way for babies to experience the water is with our infant classes where they will learn life-long water safety and swimming skills. Come join us for fun filled and stimulating activities designed to give babies the confidence and opportunities to experiment while having fun.
– All toddlers must wear a swimming nappy.
– Comfortable swimsuit for the parent because parents will also be in the water.
– Warm clothes for when lesson is finished.
– Food for the little ones.
Aim is to get you to enjoy swimming, especially to enjoy the water with your children without the fear for water.
It is never too late to learn how to swim.
Starting with basic water skills leading up to unassisted swimming.
Learning a new skill as an adult is rewarding, especially if it can save your life.
Book now to secure your place.
We will focus on water safety and water movement in all our classes.
Water safety program:
– Aimed at beginners.
– Focus on entering and leaving the water.
– Movement through the water.
– Getting your face wet.
– Various breathing activities and techniques.
– Safety skills.
Children will be placed into classes of the same age and swimming levels.
Beginner, Intermediate, Stroke correction, Squad Training.
Movement and floating skills:
– Gliding through the water.
– Floating on the water.
– Forward, backwards and sideways movements.
– Movement using your arms and legs.
– Introduction to deep water.
From R470.00 per month
We also offer individual classes.
Please contact us if you need more information with regards to our individual classes or you can send us an email and we will get back to you.
Price upon request.
Aqua Aerobics Classes
We also offer individual classes for Exercise.
Please contact us if you need more information with regards to our individual/ Group classes or you can send us an email and we will get back to you.
Administration fee is R300.00 per year.
Duration of classes will be 30 minutes.